Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Amazing Love

I will shout to the world
and proclaim my love for You
I will not care of how loud
and how cliche I sound too

I love You
My heart is yearning to be with You
To praise and magnify Your name
To worship and adore what You do

Jesus, let Your love shine on me
Make me a reflection of Your love
With You I will soar above
My spirit is with You, I am free

I love You Jesus!
Thank You for the cross

and this I will sing to praise
Your amazing love for me...



Amazing Love

I’m forgiven, because you were forsaken
I’m accepted, you were condemned
I’m alive and well, you’re spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be
that you My king would die for me
Amazing love, I know it’s true
It’s my joy to honor you
In all i do i honor you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And even if we do not succeed, even if our love is rejected and scorn, we know that the Son, being our intention and love, stood up again. Halleluja! That is salvation. And the silly one, the one who rejected and crucified our love, by that was given a chance to convert. Halleluja! That is redemption.

This is what we celebrate. At Christmas we celebrate the baby born, the birth of our intention, our love. At Easter we celebrate resurrection. Praised be The Lord!