I've been tagged by my friend, Valerie, of Simply 4 God to give 8 Random Facts about myself.
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
The 8 Random Facts about Me:
1. I have never climb a tree. T_T When I was kid, I was often left behind because my playmates would climb a tree. My parents are really protective and they don't want me to get hurt that's why I never get a chance to climb. I never disobey but I still wish I can climb a tree and experience the wind up there.
2. I hate noise. I hate to go clubbing. I hate loud music. I easily get irritated with so much noise. I love to be in a peaceful place but I can stand the loud sound of the falls.
3. My friends are usually my classmates or became my classmate. I am really not good in socializing but I know that I am friendly by heart. I talk with confidence online but not in the real world. I am always afraid that people might not accept me. I don't talk right away to people. I some kind of make a wall between someone who is new. I observe their behaviors first before I actually start to mingle. I do it not by choice but as something to protect myself that naturally occurs. I value friendship very much. I don't easily judge my friends and I have a lot of patience for them. In the contrary, I really don't know why but I talk about God with confidence. It doesn't matter if they are my new friends or old friends. I just can because of God's words.
4. I love spicy foods. Love it. Love it. Love it!!!
5. I actually prayed to have my younger brother. My mom would always tell my brother that I always cry at night and ask God to give me a younger siblings.
6. I started joining Charismatic Prayer Meetings since I was 3 years old. I always volunteer to share and talk in front after a reading. I never share something that is related to the verse but I always say something about why I am grateful to God. (As told by my mother)
7. I hate action and too much drama in a movie. I want feel-good, comedy, karate (action for me means a lot of violence and noise, think of Alien vs. Predator), fantasy or anything that doesn't make my head and heart aches.
8. I am easy to please. I honestly appreciate even the simplest thing that someone does and gives me.
and here are the people 8 people that I'm tagging...Now is your turn!
1. Aeirin's Collection
2. Girls Gab
3. The Soliloquist
4. A Series of Parachute Thoughts
5. Prepare to be Absurd-ized
6. Eddy Wu Chaney Weblog
7. Joe Somebody