Saturday, September 13, 2008

Renew Your Skin NOW!

I know I said in my previous post that being flawless is NOT the key to happiness but I didn't say that you should not do anything to make you feel and look good. Of course you have to maintain the gift that God has given you.

My mother and I have been using Proactiv for a long time because of break outs and it really helped us. But, I just don't want to have a face that doesn't have acne and pimples. I also want to have a clear and smooth skin.

I've been using these products for a week now and it actually works like magic....

Introducing the product that gives us a radiantly beautiful finish and helps cover fine lines and wrinkles of my mom. ^_^

Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Makeup
by CoverGirl and it is recommended by Olay
and the product that makes my skin brighter and gives me a healthy glow is the
Olay Regenerist Thermal Polisher
The water activated thermal polisher is a micro-crystal formula that works away dry and dead skin cells to help you achieve a professional mini-peel.
Only Olay touches my skin...lol

No comments: