Thursday, October 2, 2008

Forever I will Praise Your Name My God!

My prayers are answered just today, just a while ago. God only wanted me to completely surrender my self and my worries to Him. He just wanted me to fully offer myself and my whole being to Him.

I cannot write about it today as I am still in cloud nine and my spirit is still lifted in His name but as soon as I can, I will. Words are not enough to explain the joy that I can feel right now. There is nothing in this world that I can use to describe my experience today. I don't even know where to start and how to relate it but I will pray for it so I can share it with you.

I would like to humbly acknowledge the confirmation, the prayer and the help of Fr. Jed Sumampong today and I know it will remain to be a part of my testimony of God's love to us.

Thank you Lord for satisfying my soul today. You really work in a mysterious way. Your plans are unpredictable but the best.

I am sorry to keep you hanging but I will share it as soon as I can.

God bless us all!

No comments: