Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Time for Everything

Have you ever tried asking God the "when will it..." phrase?

Often times when we ask God for something we tend to ask Him "when" a lot. We ask God when will it rain, when will my problems end, when will I get rich, when can I have my dream vacation..when..when..when. It is very common to people to ask it especially when they get impatient of waiting for their prayers to be answered.


The Bible said, "Everything that happens in this world happens at the time God chooses." Ecclesiastes 3:1

I got this message when I ask God about the things that I had planned. I ask Him when can I work, when can I go back to school, when will the retirement of my dad be granted and when will our papers be done. I trust Him but I am really getting impatient. But praise God, He is always there to lift my spirit. He is always there to assure me that everything will be granted in His time.


"He has set the right time for everything. He has given us a desire to know the future, but never gives us the satisfaction of fully undestanding wha He does. So I realized that all we can do is be happy and do the best we can while we are still alive. All of us should eat and drink and enjoy what we have worked for. It is God's gift." Ecclesiastes 3:11-13


Praise God and enjoy what you have right now, for you will never be satisfied of what you are presented when you try to seek for things that it isn't there. Also, it isn't wrong to ask for when but never forget to thank Him for what you are enjoying. Be patient because God knows your needs and He will give what you want in His time.

No comments: