Sunday, July 5, 2009

Your Grace is Sufficient for Me

Lately I've been in a lot of ups and downs in terms of my emotions in dealing with the trials that we are going through right now. Sometimes there are days when I will be filled with hopes and strength to face the day and lifting my future to Him but there are also days when all I want to do is just breakdown and find a solution for everything in an instant. I know it won't help me if I will force to solve everything on my own and try to take the work in dealing things from God. Doing that will never help me in anyway, afterall, He knows what's the best for me.

I would like to thank everybody for praying for us and for my situation. It really helps when you have people who can lift you up everytime when you feel weak and drained to keep on moving. God is really amazing to save me from myself.

He said, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor 12:9

Therefore I will boast about my weaknesses for by the time I had learned to acknowledge it, God can work on me. I thank you Lord for everything that you have done for me and for the people you sent to comfort me.

I hope you will never get tired on praying for me and, again, thank you very much. ^_^

4 comments:

Wheeler Reviews said...

Amen. Without weakness, there would be no need for God. I love that 2 Cor verse.

2009 Nursing Board Exam Result said...

Amen,He is also the strength the buddy i got when problems gave weakness..

Wheeler Reviews said...

God knows our troubles and is there for us through it all.

Mel Alarilla said...

In time, we will get over our emotional pains and we can stand up again ready to face the world. God will always be there for us no matter what happens. His compassions never fail. They are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness. Yes, His grace will always be sufficient to tide you over in your moments of weakness. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.