Sunday, October 19, 2008

General Update..(please visit the Christian Charity)

gI honestly would like to make a good entry today. I also have two topics that are waiting to be finished and to be published. *sigh* The cold weather must have frozen my brain. Idk.. I really hate cold weather, well not really its just that my scar from a surgery became reddish and painful nowadays.

Btw, I would like to acknowledge Gi for her blog awards for me. Gi, I'll get it soon. Thank you very much for giving me those blesssings.

Also, I would like to invite you all to our Social Network group called Fools for Christ. It is only 7 days old with 57 members.


Visit Fools for Christ

I would also like to invite you all to visit Jabula Networking. It is a team of educational professionals who has formed a reliable and efficient network that locates and assesses legitimate and practical educational needs within poorly funded educational institutions across Southern Africa.

Please donate if you can. By donating to Jabula Networking, you are helping to physically meet educational needs in a practical ways, (books, audio/visual media, building structures, school supplies, etc.) and to offer guidance, supervision and accountability with aided schools in Africa regarding their newly given resources.

Please pray for this Christian Charity company that they may be able to continue helping underprivileged zulu children in South Africa and pray for the children too.

Again, visit Jabula Networking to donate for the children.

No comments: