Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Happy Day!


I would like to thank my friend from I Whisper to God for giving me this award. It is such a wonderful feeling that a blessing would greet you when you wake up.

This is not the only blessing that I had received today and I believe that this day will be full of graces from my Father.

Tuesdays really excites me because it is the day when the Prayer Group of our church will meet. I am really amazed by how God had changed my life.

Honestly, praying meetings, Bible sharing or attending mass was boring for me. I wanted to be closer to God but I just don't know why praying was very tiring, felt awkward and it was really hard to do. Even attending an hour of the Holy Eucharist felt like it can drain my energy.

But God is really great, amazing and good. He heard my prayer when I asked Him to help me be closer to Him. He changed me and now I want more and more of Him everyday. My heart is always in praying mode. I pray not because it is a routine or an act that my parents had taught me. I pray because I want to talk to God and thank Him for Jesus.

Thank you Father for everything. Thank you for my friend who had given me this award. I wouldn't have received this award if You hadn't changed me yesterday.

Now...I would also like to award this to some of my friends. I love your blog and I love reading your entries. Thank you for the things that you had shared that helped me reflect.

Valerie of Simply 4 God
Lori of Persevere
Tracy of Seed Thoughts
Lori of My Own Road Home
Diane of Stepping into the Light
Gi of U Can Hope 2

9 comments:

Lorna Kroepfl said...

Beautiful prayer. Your are blessed. :)
Lorna

Anonymous said...

Paige, thank you so much for the award. All glory, honor and praise belong solely to the Lord. God is good! He brought you into my life and for this I will forever be grateful. I love you!

Anonymous said...

BTW Paige, I love the way your name appears below your post. How did you do that? I would love for mine to look like that! I think it is beautiful!

Mel Alarilla said...

Congratulations on your award. You richly deserve it. You are blessed by the Lord because you have a grateful heart that overflows with love for God and for others. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Gi said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to me.
God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award, Paige. You are a nice girl sincere in your worship and I believe the good Lord has a very special eye to you. It is not easy for a young girl to stay faithful and God fearing in our days but you will survive. :-)

Lori Laws said...

Paige, Thank you so much for this award! Sorry I'm late...I haven't been on the computer as much as usually am:)
God bless you Paige. I really appreciate this. Oh, congrats to you! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award, Paige. Yours is one of my favorite blogs too, and I always find that your posts inspire me to higher praise of our Father. And thank you so much for the sharing this beautiful award! It was so sweet of you to be so generous, and I am very grateful for your kind and encouraging words. I am so proud to be your sister in Christ!

Tikno said...

Congratulations to you.
From Clinical Rounds a moment ago to find new post about nursing.