Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Proud of You!





Some of my friends/classmates/group mates/ who graduated...
I am proud of you guys!
Be the nurse that you are ought to be. ^_^

*Today's the graduation of my brother from his second course which is the Bachelors of Science in Nursing. It's really sad and I feel sorry for him for nobody's there to be with him on this special day but we also have our problems to face here in New York. =(
May God bless my brother and fill his heart with happiness and may God have mercy on us and hear our prayers.

To God be the glory!

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Congrats. I know some faces up there.

Pibijoy. naa ko pulong. aha taka pwede ma-contact?

Mharms said...

Congratulations to everyone! :)

Marly
Workplace On The Web
A Blogger's Tech Notes

Mike J. said...

Hello! Just came across your blog and read some of your posts. Congratulations by the way.

Anonymous said...

BE GOOD YOUR DAY

A mother not, a father but,
God’s grip on you appropriate.
Be good, your day, be welcome too
the way The Lord bear love for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all you family and friends! I have an award for you!

Love you!