Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Superman!


Best Dad

Happy birthday to the best dad I know,
A father I love and respect,
A dad who fulfills all his duties
To teach, to guide, to protect.
If everyone had such a father,
A really good dad like mine,
The world would be so much better,
It would look like God’s own design.

Thank you for everything Dad. You've always been our hero, a great protector and comforter. You're one of my proofs of how much God loves me; He gave me a wonderful father like you. You're my superman and I will always be your little girl. I love you so much Daddy. Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

daddy said...

Thank you also for being my little angel who heeds whatever good things I have taught you and lay my mistakes whatsoever.I am so much blessed and happy to have you as my family-THE QUEEN THE PRINCE AND MY PRINCESS, treasures that cannot be bought, exchange and traded coz its so much much priceless that even the richest man on earth cannot posses except HIM WHO is the ALMIGHTY.Keep up the best and be what you are sweet,loving,caring ,and all of the above. I have nothing more to ask but I love you so so very much.I am always your Daddy forever. Love you.