Tuesday, August 5, 2008

# fly me to the moon # movie

Fly Me to the Moon

Ola! I just got home from Manhattan. My mother, my brother and I went to the theater to watch the premiere of the first computer generated feature film in real 3D-Fly Me To The Moon.

The movie is about the 3 houseflies who went with the Apollo 11 to the moon. The story is cute and is definitely perfect for kids. I love the 3D effect of the film. The effect allows you to experience flying with the flies and whenever the characters talk to each other they sometimes actually face the viewers as if they were talking to us.

The film sometimes makes me laugh but I honestly felt bored at first. In the contrary, I heard the kids giggled most of the time. They cheered in some of the scenes. It is really entertaining. It makes me wanna go to the moon too! Let your kids watch this. I'm sure they will love it!


Here's the details from about.com.

MPAA Rating: G
Genre: CG Animated/3D/Family/Comedy
Age range: Ages 3 and up
Runtime: Approx. 89 minutes
Starring: (voices of) Kelly Ripa, Ed Begley Jr, Nicollette Sheridan, Christopher Lloyd, Tim Curry, Philip Bolden, David Gore, Trevor Gagnon, Buzz Aldrin
Studio: Summit Entertainment
Director: Ben Stassen
Release Date: August 15, 2008

No comments: